Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter Crisco
- 1/2 cup salted butter (set out 2 hours before baking)
- 2 cold eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips*
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- With a mixer, blend Crisco and butter together.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract and both the sugars.
- Mix in baking soda and flour. The dough will be thick.
- Use a cookie scoop and place as on the cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 9 to 10 minutes.
* To make two or three different kinds of cookies, you can divide the dough into two or three bowls before adding the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and M&Ms.
This recipe can easily be doubled.
The Crisco will make your cookies taller, softer and stay moist longer.