Easy Chocolate Dessert Cups
Make Easy Chocolate Dessert Cups for serving your favorite pudding, mousse, etc.
Here is the easy way to make Chocolate Dessert Cups without having to "temper" the chocolate.
You can use paper cups, silicone baking cups, paper muffin liners or foil
muffin liners for this procedure.
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (or whatever flavor you desire)
- 1 tablespoon Crisco shortening
- In a microwave or saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and shortening. The
best way to do this is to let melt until there are just a few visible chips
remaining, then remove from the microwave and stir. Let cool slightly.
- Paint evenly on the inside of eight
silicone cups, paper or foil muffin cup liners or paper cups. I like to do this with a
- Chill until hardened, about 25 minutes.
- Very carefully and quickly, remove the liners. Fill with whatever cool filling is desired; pudding, mousse, etc. Keep refrigerated.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.