White Air Cookies
These cookies are light, "meringue-like" yet chocolatey treats that are particularly
popular during the holidays.
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch cream of tarter spice
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups (12 ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 package red and/or green sprinkles (optional)
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease or line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat egg whites, salt and cream of tartar in small mixer bowl until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add sugar; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in morsels 1/2 cup at a time.
- Drop by level tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- Sprinkle lightly with sugar, if desired.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until meringues are dry and crisp.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store in airtight containers.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 20 min
Cooling Time: 5 min | Servings: 30 cookies (2 1/2 dozen)
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.