Lemon Tea Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and flatten slightly
onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Dust with confectioners'
sugar if desired.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine on 12/7/2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes