Mexican Wedding Cakes
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Cream together butter and confectioners' sugar. Add salt, vanilla extract,
flour and nuts and mix well.
- Roll dough into small balls and place on greased baking
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Roll in additional confectioners' sugar while warm.
Makes about 48.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.