Nutterbutter Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup peanut butter
(smooth or crunchy)
- 1 cup honey
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 (12 ounce) bag
peanut butter chips
- 15-20 coarsely crushed Nutterbutter cookies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt, and
- Beat the shortening, peanut butter and honey together for 3-5 minutes, until
- Add in the eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture,
mixing until just moistened.
- Fold in the Nutterbutter cookies and peanut butter chips.
- Roll the dough into
balls and place on greased and/or lined baking sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes,
until just barely golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a couple minutes before removing to finish
Makes 25-30 cookies.