Peanut Butter Cinnamon Cookies
Everyone's favorite cookie gets a double hit of cinnamon. Cinnamon is added to
the dough and the balls of cookie dough are rolled in a cinnamon-sugar mixture before
they are flattened with the traditional crisscross pattern.
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground,
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Mix flour, 1 tablespoon of the cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt
in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter, 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg
and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar and remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in cinnamon sugar mixture to coat.
about 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Gently flatten with fork, pressing
a crisscross pattern onto tops of cookies.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute.
- Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
15 mins Prep time | 8 mins Cook time
Makes 3 dozen or 18 (2 cookie) servings
Nutrition information (Amount per serving) Calories: 185 Cholesterol: 25mg
Sodium: 173mg Protein: 3g Total Fat: 9g Fiber: 1g Carbohydrate: 23g
Recipe and photo credit:
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes