Peanut Butter Clouds
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine sugars, shortening, peanut butter and eggs. Beat
until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Shape into balls about the size of a walnut.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and flatten with a fork to make a
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned, at 350 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes