Peanut Butter-Cocoa Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cream shortening and peanut butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light
and fluffy. Add egg, beating well.
- Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture, beating well.
- Shape dough into
1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets. Flatten cookies with
a fork to 1/4-inch thickness in a crisscross pattern.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for
Yields about 4 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes