Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Granulated sugar
- In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter until creamy.
- Gradually beat in peanut butter, then brown sugar, then granulated sugar.
- Beat in eggs, then vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, stir together flour and baking soda; gradually add to butter
mixture, blending thoroughly.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Press balls down with fork tines dipped in granulated sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheets for about 1 minute, then transfer to racks and let
- Store airtight.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.