Peanut Butter S'mores Cookies
Enjoy Peanut Butter S’mores Cookies for summer. This indulgent treat combining two favorites, peanut butter cookies and s’mores, is sure to be a crowd-pleaser, whether they’re made in the oven or around the campfire.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 milk chocolate bars (48 pieces)
- 24 large marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl beat together the softened butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add the peanut butter and continue to mix until incorporated and smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Mix in the Graham cracker crumbs until combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt, reduce mixer speed to low and mix until just incorporated and smooth.
- Form cookie dough into 1 1/2 tablespoon balls and place on prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart. Use the prongs of fork, press a criss-cross pattern into each dough ball to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool.
- Repeat with the remaining cookie dough.
- Turn the broiler on high. Place 6 peanut butter cookies flat side up down the center of a lined cookie sheet and top each with two chocolate squares and a marshmallow. Place under the flame and broil until marshmallows are golden and toasted, about 30-60 seconds, closely watching to not let marshmallows burn. Remove and top each with a second cookie while still warm, pressing down gently.
- Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Serve peanut butter s'mores cookies warm.
Yield: 24 servings | Prep: 15 min | Total: 30 min
Nutrition Information: 245 calories, 35g carbs
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Conagra Brands, Inc.