Peanut Butter Sticks
- 6 slices day-old white bread
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Trim crusts from bread and cut bread into narrow strips.
- Place strips and crusts
on a cookie sheet in a 200 degree F oven for 45 minutes to one hour or until bread
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Mix peanut butter, oil and sugar. Crush crusts of bread finely (bread ends can
also be baked and crushed). Dip bread strips into peanut butter mixture, making
sure strips are completely covered.
- Roll in crushed bread crumbs and shake off excess.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes