- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Additional confectioner's sugar
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugar and vanilla extract; mix well.
the flour and the salt; add to creamed mixture. Stir in pecans. Chill.
- Roll dough
into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for
10 to 12 minutes.
- Roll in confectioner's sugar while warm.
- Cool on wire racks;
roll in sugar again.
Yield: about 4 dozen (2 cookies per serving)
Per Serving: 143 Calories; 10g Fat (62.4% calories from fat); 2g Protein;
12g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 21mg Cholesterol; 101mg Sodium
Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates