- 1/2 pound butter
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 2 cups flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar; add vanilla extract, pecans and flour, mixing well.
mixture in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Roll dough into small balls.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and while still
warm roll in confectioners' sugar.
- Re-roll a second time when cooled.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes