Peppermint Pattie Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 8 ounces chocolate
flavored candy coating (bark)
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two baking sheets.
- Beat butter, sugar and egg together.
- Combine flour and baking soda; add to butter mixture. Stir in peppermint extract.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheets and cool on wire racks.
- Melt candy coating and chocolate chips in the top of a double boiler over simmering
water. Drop each cookie into chocolate to coat. Lift out with a fork, wiping excess
chocolate from the bottom of cookie.
- Place on wax paper and allow chocolate to harden.
Yield: about 3 dozen cookies
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes