As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup flour
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 drops red food coloring (optional)
- Dough: Combine flour, cheese and butter; knead with hands to form dough. Divide
dough in half; shape into ball. Wrap each ball and chill overnight.
- On lightly floured surface, roll out each ball into a 9-inch round circle. Cut
each circle into 12 wedges. Put 1/2 teaspoon raspberry preserves on wide end of
each wedge. Roll toward point and shape in crescent.
- Place point on greased cookie sheet and bake in preheated 400 degrees F oven for
10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on rack.
- Drizzle with frosting.
- Frosting: Blend sugar with milk. Add red food coloring. Makes a thin frosting.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes