- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 drops red food coloring (optional)
- Combine flour, cheese and butter; knead with hands to form dough. Divide dough in half; shape into a ball. Wrap each ball and chill overnight.
- On lightly floured surface, roll out each ball into a 9 inch round circle. Cut each circle into 12 wedges. Put 1/2 teaspoon raspberry preserves on wide end of each wedge. Roll toward point and shape in crescent.
- Place point on greased cookie sheet and bake in preheated 400 degrees F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on rack.
- Drizzle with frosting.
- Blend sugar with milk. Add red food coloring. The frosting will be thin.