Raspberry Crescents 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup coconut (optional)
- 1/4 cup pecans, finely
- Cut flour into butter until you have coarse crumbs.
- Beat egg yolk and cream. Add and mix well. Chill.
- Divide dough into fourths. On sugared surface roll one portion into a 10-inch
circle. Spread jam over the top. Sprinkle on the coconut and pecans. Cut the circle
into 12-16 wedges. Roll up starting with the wide end to make a crescent shape.
Sprinkle with sugar. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 12 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes