Reese's Peanut Butter
Cup Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 48 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Mini's
- In large mixer bowl, beat butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Add
granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract; beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; blend into peanut butter mixture.
Stir in oats.
- Cover dough; refrigerate several hours or until firm enough to handle.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9 to 11
minutes or until almost set; cool 5 minutes.
- Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups and place one on each cookie, pressing
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Yields 4 dozen