This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chocolate Spritz Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar in large
mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, cocoa and salt.
- Gradually add to butter mixture; mix well.
- Fill cookie press. Use attachments to form cookie
designs 1 inch apart on unbuttered cookie sheets.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or just until set.
- Transfer cookies to wire rack; cool completely.
Yield: 4 1/2 dozen