Cookie Press Cookies 3
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- Cream butter, adding sugar gradually; beat until light.
- Add egg and flavoring; mix well.
- Add sifted dry ingredients. At this point, the dough can be divided and food coloring mixed in.
- Fill cookie press with dough and shape on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheets and cool on racks.
- When completely cool, cookies can be dipped in melted chocolate then into jimmies or ground nuts to decorate.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.