- 3 egg whites
- 1 1/2 pounds hazelnuts, finely ground
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- Maraschino cherries, cut in half
- Beat egg whites stiffly.
- Add sugar gradually and add hazelnuts slowly.
- Put into cookie press.
- Press out cookie, onto lightly
greased cookie sheet, put cherry half in center.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until light brown.
- Remove at once from cookie sheet.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 8/29/2001 5:41 am.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.