Raspberry Pecan Thumbprints
You can use any flavor jam or jelly desired for these delicious shortbread
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons almond flavoring
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans, almonds or walnuts
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 1 (2 ounce) white chocolate baking bar (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream confectioners' sugar, butter, salt and almond flavoring until light and fluffy.
- Stir in flour.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Roll cookies in finely chopped pecans, almonds or walnuts. Place on an ungreased
baking sheet about 2-inches apart.
- Make a depression in the center of the cookie with thumb.
- Bake for 12 to 16 minutes or until edges are lightly brown.
- Fill depression with 1/4 teaspoon raspberry jam or enough to fill center.
- If using the drizzle, melt baking bar in double boiler; drizzle over cookie.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.