Avocado Glazed Chicken Breast
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 large whole chicken breast, boned, halved (skin on)
- 2/3 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon sweet butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 small ripe California avocado
- Mix flour, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken into egg then flour mixture to coat.
- Heat a thin layer of oil in skillet. Sauté chicken skin side down until golden.
- Turn and sauté other side until chicken is tender. This will take about 7 to 10 minutes
for the whole operation.
- Sprinkle herbs over chicken.
- Dd wine and butter to pan. Bring to boil and simmer
uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes until sauce thickens and becomes glossy.
- Place halved avocado cut side down and slice. Press down on avocado with palm
of hand to fan slices slightly. Lift with knife or spatula to top of chicken.
- Spoon some pan juices over top.
- Cover skillet and heat briefly just to warm through.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.