- 1/2 pound boneless beef chuck
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4 small boiling onions
- Cut beef into eight 1 1/2-inch cubes.
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil, bay leaves, chopped garlic, salt, pepper and cumin.
Pour over beef cubes. Cover.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- On two skewers, alternate beef cubes, tomatoes and onions.
- Cook over hot coals
or under broiler about 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.
- Serve over hot, cooked rice.