- 1/2 pound boneless beef chuck
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4 small boiling onions
- Cut beef into eight 1 1/2-inch cubes.
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil, bay leaves, chopped garlic, salt, pepper and cumin.
Pour over beef cubes. Cover.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- On two skewers, alternate beef cubes, tomatoes and onions.
- Cook over hot coals
or under broiler about 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.
- Serve over hot, cooked rice.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.