- 4 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- Sprinkle of nutmeg
- Boil carrots and potato for 10 minutes in 3 cups water.
- Saute onion and garlic in butter.
- Add cream cheese to carrots and allow to melt.
- Blend all vegetables on lowest speed of blender for 15 seconds and return to pan.
- Add milk and warm slowly.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.