- 4 slices bread, buttered
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup light cream
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 cups shredded American cheese
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Cut each bread slice diagonally into 4 triangles.
- Line bottom and sides of buttered
8-inch square baking dish with bread triangles.
- Combine eggs with remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into prepared dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes or until set.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.