- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup broccoli florets, cooked, drained*
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked
* or use a combination of frozen broccoli and carrots, cooked and drained
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat milk and cream cheese cubes over low heat, stir until smooth.
- Stir in the Worcestershire sauce.
- Place broccoli in a 10 x 6-inch baking dish.
- Top with 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Cut chicken into pieces and place over Cheddar cheese.
- Pour cream cheese sauce over the top.
- Cover with aluminumfoil.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese and bake until Cheddar cheese is melted - approximately 5 minutes.
Posted by bettyboop50 at recipe Goldmine May 21, 2001.