- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup broccoli florets, cooked, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat milk and cream cheese cubes over low heat, stir until smooth.
- Stir in the Worcestershire sauce.
- Place broccoli in a 10 x 6-inch baking dish.
- Top with 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese,
break chicken into pieces and pour cream cheese sauce.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup Cheddar
cheese and bake until Cheddar cheese is melted - approximately 5 minutes.
Posted by bettyboop50 at | Recipe Goldmine Goldmine May 21, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.