Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1/2 medium chicken breast (4 ounces)
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 medium ear fresh corn
- 1/4 cup noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Combine chicken breast, water, onion, bay leaf, salt and pepper to saucepan.
Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken and skin. Cut up meat and add to soup.
- Cut kernels from corn.
- Add corn, noodles, celery and parsley to soup.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.