Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1/2 medium chicken breast (4 ounces)
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 medium ear fresh corn
- 1/4 cup noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Combine chicken breast, water, onion, bay leaf, salt and pepper to saucepan.
Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken and skin. Cut up meat and add to soup.
- Cut kernels from corn.
- Add corn, noodles, celery and parsley to soup.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.