Chicken with Rice
- 1 chicken breast, halved, skinned and boned
- 1 cup chicken broth or stock
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion flour for dredging
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 mushrooms, halved
- Salt and pepper chicken and dredge in flour.
- Sauté in hot oil for a minute or two on each side.
- In another pan sauté onions in the butter; add rice and mushrooms and stir until
rice is completely coated with the butter.
- Add the stock and then the chicken breasts.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees F for about 20 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.