- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 scallion, minced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Combine cabbage, onion, celery, soy sauce and ginger in a small bowl.
- Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise. Pound to 1/4 inch thick.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 1/4 of cabbage mixture on each piece. Roll up jellyroll style and secure
with wooden picks. Place in a baking dish.
- Dissolve bouillon in boiling water and pour over the chicken breasts.
- Bake, covered with aluminum foil, at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.