- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 scallion, minced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Combine cabbage, onion, celery, soy sauce and ginger in a small bowl.
- Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise. Pound to 1/4 inch thick.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 1/4 of cabbage mixture on each piece. Roll up jellyroll style and secure
with wooden picks. Place in a baking dish.
- Dissolve bouillon in boiling water and pour over the chicken breasts.
- Bake, covered with aluminum foil, at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes.