Cozy Lime Chicken
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 broiler-fryer chicken parts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces sliced mushrooms, sautéed in butter
- In small bowl, combine lime juice and olive oil. Dip each chicken part into mixture,
- On foil-lined baking pan, arrange chicken in single layer; sprinkle with salt
- Arrange oven rack at least 6 inches from heat and set temperature to broil.
- Broil for about 15 minutes; turn and pour remaining lime-oil mixture over chicken.
- Broil about 15 minutes more, until fork can be inserted into chicken with ease.
- Pour mushrooms over chicken and return to oven for about 2 minutes, until mushrooms
Makes 2 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.