Easy Oven Potatoes
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red or green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 small cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning (rosemary, thyme, oregano)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon juice
- Cut two pieces of aluminum foil to about 12 x 15-inches; set aside.
- Cut potatoes into slices about 1/16-inch thick. Toss potatoes with onion, bell
pepper, garlic, oil and seasonings.
- Distribute mixture evenly between the two pieces of foil.
- Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Wrap each securely but loosely to form a flat package.
- Place, seam side up, on baking sheets.
- Bake in 450 degrees F oven for about
20 minutes until potatoes are tender.