Easy Oven Potatoes
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red or green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 small cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning (rosemary, thyme, oregano)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon juice
- Cut two pieces of aluminum foil to about 12 x 15-inches; set aside.
- Cut potatoes into slices about 1/16-inch thick. Toss potatoes with onion, bell
pepper, garlic, oil and seasonings.
- Distribute mixture evenly between the two pieces of foil.
- Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Wrap each securely but loosely to form a flat package.
- Place, seam side up, on baking sheets.
- Bake in 450 degrees F oven for about
20 minutes until potatoes are tender.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.