Greek Style Chicken Burgers
Greek Style Chicken Burgers are light, healthy and delicious. The perfect addition to your summer grilling nights!
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 package Al Fresco Greek Style chicken burgers
- 1 tomato, thick-cut
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- Onion roll bun
- Heat skillet or outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken burgers for about 5 minutes per side or until chicken burgers reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Serve each chicken burger on a bun with lettuce, sliced tomato, feta cheese crumbles and red onion.