- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 1/2 cups cooked lobster
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon buttered soft bread crumbs
- Sauté onion and garlic in butter in skillet until tender. Do not brown.
- Add soup and mushrooms; mix well.
- Add milk, sherry and parsley gradually; mix well.
- Add lobster and peas. Cook until heated through, stirring constantly.
- Spoon into two 1-cup casseroles. Top each with crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until golden.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.