- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 1/2 cups cooked lobster
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon buttered soft bread crumbs
- Sauté onion and garlic in butter in skillet until tender. Do not brown.
- Add soup and mushrooms; mix well.
- Add milk, sherry and parsley gradually; mix well.
- Add lobster and peas. Cook until heated through, stirring constantly.
- Spoon into two 1-cup casseroles. Top each with crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until golden.