- 1 can mushrooms, stems and pieces or 8 to 10 fresh mushrooms,chopped and sautéed in butter
- 1 potato, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- Sprinkle of dried parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook potato and onion with a bit of salt in enough water to cover. When
potato is almost cooked, add can of mushrooms, with their juice, (or sauteed
fresh mushrooms) and heat through.
- Heat the milk separately. Add the potato mixture to the hot milk. Let stand
for a few minutes for flavors to blend. Thicken, if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.