- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced celery or 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Dash of pepper
- Cook potatoes, celery and onion with salt in just enough water to barely cover.
- Cook over moderate heat until vegetables are tender.
- Mash vegetables slightly in liquid.
- Add milk and butter. Heat.
- Add pepper and celery salt if preferred.
Makes two generous servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.