- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (7 ounce) package frozen shrimp
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked rice
- Assorted condiments: raisins, chopped nuts, chutney, chopped tomatoes, chopped green bell peppers and shredded coconut
- In 1-quart saucepan combine mushroom soup, onion, curry powder, parsley
and paprika. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in shrimp, return to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 to 10 minutes
or until shrimp is tender.
- Gradually stir about 1/2 cup of the hot mixture into the sour cream. Return
to remaining hot mixture in saucepan. Heat through, but do not boil.
- Spoon curry mixture over hot cooked rice.
- Serve with any of the assorted condiments.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.