- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (7 ounce) package frozen shrimp
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked rice
- Assorted condiments: raisins, chopped nuts, chutney, chopped tomatoes, chopped green bell peppers and shredded coconut
- In 1-quart saucepan combine mushroom soup, onion, curry powder, parsley
and paprika. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in shrimp, return to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 to 10 minutes
or until shrimp is tender.
- Gradually stir about 1/2 cup of the hot mixture into the sour cream. Return
to remaining hot mixture in saucepan. Heat through, but do not boil.
- Spoon curry mixture over hot cooked rice.
- Serve with any of the assorted condiments.