- 4 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 8 jumbo shrimp
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In skillet, melt butter over low heat. Add remaining ingredients, except cheese,
and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine shrimp mixture with spaghetti. Stir in cheese. If using smaller shrimp,
add more than the amount specified.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.