- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- Brown ground beef in skillet, stirring until crumbly. Add mixture of tomato sauce
and paste. Stir in onion, oregano and basil. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti.
This may be cooked in a slow cooker on LOW for 6 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.