- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomatoes
- 2 cups torn lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 6 pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1 (3 1/8 ounce) can jalapeno bean dip
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup crushed corn chips
- In skillet brown meat; drain off fat. Drain tomatoes, reserving liquid. Cut up
- In salad bowl, combine lettuce, cheese, onion, olives, tomatoes and corn chips.
- To meat in skillet, stir in reserved tomato liquid, bean dip, chili powder and
salt. Bring to boiling. Add to lettuce mixture. Toss well. Serve at once.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.