- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomatoes
- 2 cups torn lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 6 pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1 (3 1/8 ounce) can jalapeno bean dip
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup crushed corn chips
- In skillet brown meat; drain off fat. Drain tomatoes, reserving liquid. Cut up
- In salad bowl, combine lettuce, cheese, onion, olives, tomatoes and corn chips.
- To meat in skillet, stir in reserved tomato liquid, bean dip, chili powder and
salt. Bring to boiling. Add to lettuce mixture. Toss well. Serve at once.