- 1 cup water-packed tuna (3 1/2 ounce can)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sweet relish
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 slices white bread
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices tomatoes
- In medium bowl, combine tuna with mayonnaise, onion, dill, relish and salt. Mix
- Layer two slices of bread with equal portions of tuna mixture, cheese and
- Top with remaining slices of bread.
- Spread both sides of sandwiches with margarine.
- Grill on both sides, covered, to heat filling and melt cheese.
Makes two sandwiches.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.