- 1 cup water-packed tuna (3 1/2 ounce can)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sweet relish
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 slices white bread
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices tomatoes
- In medium bowl, combine tuna with mayonnaise, onion, dill, relish and salt. Mix
- Layer two slices of bread with equal portions of tuna mixture, cheese and
- Top with remaining slices of bread.
- Spread both sides of sandwiches with margarine.
- Grill on both sides, covered, to heat filling and melt cheese.
Makes two sandwiches.