Perfect Pork Chops
Perfect Pork Chops are just the thing for a dinner for two.
- 2 (3/4 inch thick) boneless pork chops, frozen
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Mustard
- 2 small onions
- Freshly ground pepper
- Sear both sides of the frozen pork chops.
- While searing, dissolve the bouillon in the hot water, and add the mustard. Stir well. Cut off the ends, and peel the onions, then cut in half crosswise to make 4 thick slices. Place the onions on the bottom of the crockette in a single layer.
- When chops are seared, place them on top of the onions. Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper to taste, and slowly add the liquid over all.
- Cook for about 4 1/2 hours.