Slow Cooker Cabbage Roll Casserole
Prep: 15 min | Cook: 4 hr | Yield: 8 servings
- 1 pound raw ground beef
- 1 medium size head cabbage, chopped
- 1 medium size green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced or stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup uncooked white rice (not instant)
- Place ground beef in slow cooker, breaking it up well. Add remaining ingredients except white rice. Stir well to combine. Cook on HIGH for 1 hour.
- Add rice, stir and cook on HIGH for 3 more hours.