- 8 tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- Toss apples in large bowl with cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg.
- Place in lightly greased slow cooker.
- Combine milk, softened butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and
the 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix.
- Spoon over apples.
- Combine the 1 cup biscuit baking mix and brown sugar. Cut the cold
butter into mixture until crumbly.
- Sprinkle this mixture over top of apple mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or until apples are soft.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.