- 8 tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- Toss apples in large bowl with cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg.
- Place in lightly greased slow cooker.
- Combine milk, softened butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and
the 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix.
- Spoon over apples.
- Combine the 1 cup biscuit baking mix and brown sugar. Cut the cold
butter into mixture until crumbly.
- Sprinkle this mixture over top of apple mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or until apples are soft.