- 3 (14 ounce) cans peach halves, drained and sliced
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted margarine
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine peaches and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Mix together brown sugar, margarine, cream and cinnamon in the
- Add peaches and mix with brown sugar.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes