- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups bread cubes
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins or chopped dates
- Combine eggs with milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt, bread,
sugar and raisins.
- Pour into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Place metal trivet or rack in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add 1/2 cup hot water.
- Set baking dish on trivet.
- Cover slow cooker; cook on HIGH for about 2 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.