- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen cooked shrimp
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 4 1/2 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup snow peas
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine cornstarch, salsa, honey, soy sauce, mustard, peanut butter and ginger
in slow cooker.
- Gently stir in the corn, mushrooms and snow peas.
- Cook on HIGH for 1 hour.
- Add frozen shrimp.
- Cook on HIGH 1 hour more.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.