Cheesy Italian Tortellini
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
- 1 (15 ounce) container refrigerated marinara sauce
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning, undrained
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or pizza style cheese
- Break beef and sausage into large pieces in 10-inch skillet.
- Cook over medium heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally,
or until brown; drain.
- Spray inside of 4- to 5- quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix beef mixture, marinara sauce, mushrooms and tomatoes in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- Stir in tortellini; sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW about 15 minutes longer our until tortellini are tender.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pasta Recipes