- 1 pound chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1 pound chicken wings, skin removed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small, sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in slow cooker.
- Mix together the onion, soy sauce and vinegar, then pour over chicken. Sprinkle
garlic over everything. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours
(until meat is cooked through).
- Serve with rice.
Photo credit: kerotab on Visual Hunt /
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Chicken and Turkey Recipes