King Ranch Chicken 2
- 14 ounces tortilla chips, white or yellow
- 5 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Mexican Blend or cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread a layer of tortilla chips in the slow cooker to cover the bottom, overlapping to ensure bottom is covered.
- In a medium size bowl combine the chicken, diced tomatoes, cream of
chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, garlic and onion.
- Place half of the chicken mixture on top of the chips, then top with half of the
- Repeat the layering with the remaining ingredients.
- Cook on LOW for about 6 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Serve with extra tortilla chips.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.